Application closes Thursday, Aug 30 at Midnight PT.
My publisher, Baker Books, is letting me partner with excited and motivated people to be a part of a launch team to help us spread the word about Fake or Follower!
I'd love for you to join the team! Here are the details:
What is a Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of readers assembled as an online team via email and a private Facebook group. You are the cheerleaders, the champions of the book. You will be given specific tasks to help you as an ambassador, on-the-ground marketer, and team member that will spread the word about the book. Together we can help bring these truths about Following Jesus to those who desperately need it.
What is Your Role?
- SHARE the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization.
- SHARE about the book on your blog/website (not a requirement).
- REVIEW the book on Amazon, Goodreads and BN.com (it's easy, fun and we'll guide you through it).
- GIVE FEEDBACK in our private Facebook group about the book and how it has impacted you!
- TELL EVERYONE you know about the book as many times as you can.
What Do YOU Get Out of This?
A FREE copy of Fake or Follower (limited supply for US & Canada, other international will receive digital copies)*
Access to a private Facebook group where team members will post updates, news and even do some Facebook LIVE chats
Access to all of the pre-order bonuses
A behind-the-scenes look at marketing a book
*Due to shipping costs, we’re only able to provide print copies of the book to members with a valid shipping address in the US or Canada. Applications from other countries may receive a digital copy from NetGalley.
Are you ready to be on our book launch team? If so, click here to apply.
The application process will be open until 11:59 pm Pacific on Thursday, August 30, 2018.